Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake
Fall flavors are in full swing with the return of our Pumkin Spice Coffee Cake to satisfy your seasonal craving.
What’s better than the familiar taste of autumn in your cup of morning coffee? Our Pumpkin Spice blend has the cinnamon and ginger, combined with the rich, full flavor of premium Arabica coffee beans.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake is a fall favorite! One bite of this moist cake and you will taste the pumpkin along with light undertones of cinnamon, sugar and cloves! Coffee Club's Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake is essential to any holiday party or just an every day treat for the pumpkin fanatic you know.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cooked and mashed pumpkin or 1 cup cooked and mashed canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 10-inch tube pan and set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Cream margarine and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, and beat well after each.
- Add flavorings and blend.
- Add pumpkin and sour cream and blend well.
- Batter will have a curdled appearance.
- Stir in dry ingredients just until mixed.
- Combine pecans, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Spread half the batter in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with half the pecan mixture.
- Spread remaining batter over, then sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture.
- Bake in 350-degree oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until cake tester inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes, then remove from pan to cool completely on wire rack.